View Single Post
Old 12 May 2012, 10:26 (Ref:3072965)   #46
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Badger View Post
If your interested . Ive seen peoples weekends ruined when members get bored , want to go for a day trip 100 miles away , and want to go fashion shopping in the town .

Just remember the reason why your there in the first place , its not for fashion shopping , or feeding the ducks at the pond . Its the worlds biggest motorrace .

I wouldnt take my wife as I know she would show interest for a few hours , after that ..... it would be ear ache .

I would like very much to hear your post race report , in this thread . I do sincerly hope that you all enjoy yourselves , as thats the objective of the week , but I also have my doubts too , and I hope im wrong for your sake .

Tell me something ..... I presume your intending on camping ? Now , have you given thought to what would happen if the skys decide to open up for the week ..... family in the tent , clothes damp and hard to dry , pools of water near or under your tent ..... 3 to 4 degrees at night ..... it can also be miserable .

I dont know how you feel , but I know my family would be *****in at that lark .

I was camping there 3 0r 4 years ago ..... there was so much water , a Swedish couple abondoned their tent , sleeping bags , bar-b-q , the lot and went home on the Friday .

Think about that . And nobidy here can say Im telling a word of a lie either .

But rainy wash-outs are actually pretty rare. 27 years for me, and I can count the seriously wet weekends on the fingers of one hand. And as you know already, 2012 is going to be wonderfully hot and sunny all week........