View Single Post
Old 28 May 2014, 09:08 (Ref:3411688)   #132
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaseo88 View Post
Hi everyone!

This will be my first and probably last trip to LM, at least in the following 20+ years, due to budget and distance and I want it to be the “most perfect” that I can achieve. This trip has been my biggest dream since 2007 so I have several questions I would like to ask you, after reading the whole thread and several others:

- We have booked Parking Vert and T34. I’ve read that I must follow the green arrows to P Vert, it’s just as easy as that? On Friday we will be driving from Paris-Beauvais airport to the new ticket collection place, then parking there to collect the tickets and then to Parking Vert and pit walk. The way would be the one I draw? http://es.tinypic.com/r/az6pz8/8

- Any advice regarding Parking Vert? We won’t camp on LM on Friday (booked an little hotel at Morannes)

- By 5 am I want to drive to Indianapolis/Arnage (and Mulsannes corner it is reasonable). Since we will have our car inside the track in Parking Vert, we will be able to drive to Arnage / Mulsanne using the inner track roads? It’s hard to park the car once you get there? If it is possible, could you give me some advice (roads or signals, viewpoints) please?

- There are “mobile device” or something to hire in order to follow the official live timing? We may not have internet connection there. Anyway, I’ll listen to RLM but livetiming is a must for me.

Thanks a lot, I’ve been following this forum since I discovered it last LM, and it has helped me A LOT in almost every aspect of preparing this trip. Thanks again.
Welcome on the forum kaseo88.

- Access to parking vert : according to the official map, you cannot take this way. You will have to take the famous chemin aux boeufs and find this green arrow. So, try this way and/or follow the green arrows

If you want to go to Arnage or Mulsanne (at 5am you will find place in the car parks) you cannot take inner roads.

Because of one way roads during the 24H week, it's better for you to go from parking vert to Arnage then from Arnage to Mulsanne. Sometimes, the gendarmes make people pass through Mulsanne. I know, it's not always easy .5 am is a good time and you will find place.
From Mulsanne back to parking vert.
The parking vert is not the best place to get to the others areas, but you can also try the navettes transportation.

- There is no specific mobile device for the live timing ; you can hear RLM or watch the screen. The 3G reception is impossible because of the high number of connections.

Last edited by PascaLM; 28 May 2014 at 09:19.