View Single Post
Old 13 Jan 2011, 11:04 (Ref:2815193)   #29
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by FĂ©lix View Post
I was thinking Mansell Senior would have been a good addition to the AMR P1 program. Good for marketing, and for pace if he's over his Zytek crash. But it's probably not happening...
How many races has Nige done in an LMP1? He was probably just learning the car at Le Mans but his qualifying time was something like 14secs down on the best time Greg set.

I think the Lotus is a perfect fit for them, as much as I'd love to see them back in a proto. It would ensure a Lotus gets an entry that's for sure.

Would be interesting to see how each of the drivers fits into this new driver ranking system. Could they step up to the Lotus LMP2 when it arrives?