Thread: LM24 The New Stuff Thread
View Single Post
Old 10 Oct 2013, 10:27 (Ref:3315654)   #271
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muppetdave901 View Post
Not heard of these - I take it you're talking about something like: http://www.tecknet.co.uk/products.ph...mobile-devices ?

Am I right in assuming this is a 'spare battery' that you charge and take with you to then recharge your phone etc?
Exactly.

You charge it up via the mains before you leave and then it gives you x-hours worth of charge, depending on how big of a pack you buy.

Got one for the first time this year after messing around with various tat and this gets the job done. Pretty essential I'd say if you're camping or spending long periods at the track.