View Single Post
Old 10 Jun 2022, 14:32 (Ref:4114000)   #17
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I believe some comments/posts were removed, but to address one of them in that I prefer to do everything I can to catch sporting events live and have recently only put real effort into events I truly want to see on replay. Something about live TV still is an appeal, while setting aside 2 hours in the evening to watch a replay feels like a half assed attempt at being entertained while fast forwarding through the ads