View Single Post
Old 11 Dec 2001, 18:56 (Ref:184716)   #5
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
And I've got a question for you, KC. You refer to 400 speed film. (I'll forget the push processing stuff - I'm just a simple soul!). Have you ever tried faster film? About 10 years ago I used a roll of 1600 Fuji. This was as dawn was breaking. The results were very grainy, inevitably, but they were different, at any rate. I've never been inclined to try it again, but with the advances in film quality over the last 10 years (today's Fuji 400 print film is probably better than the 100 was 10 years ago), I wonder if anyone has tried anything faster? More to the point, can you still get it?