View Single Post
Old 6 Jun 2023, 07:37 (Ref:4160173)   #90
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike E View Post
What happens if the overall leader is not a Hypercar when the SC is called?
I've been reading -not understanding!- some of the rules and between the fact that there are three SCs, named A, B and C, and other strange things I find difficult to answer your good question. From this link posted by Adam https://assets.lemans.org/explorer/p...ons.pdf#page86 May be reading the articles 14.6.5 Pass Around and 14.6.6 Drop Back can help. I suppose they will rearrange the flow, category by category, Hypercars, LMP2s and GTEs. It will take a while because they have to merge from three to one SC! Nothing about Garage 56 but the Camaro being a category in its own, I suppose it will be sent after the last GTEā€¦

All this will be different during the last 60 minutes of the race, of course I wonder how teams, drivers, marshals, commentators can cope with so many rules.