View Single Post
Old 22 Mar 2002, 06:47 (Ref:241358)   #1
Fab
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

European Union
Hicksville...
Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!Fab has a real shot at the championship!
2002 Program (for Le Mans indeed !)

I got the 2002 porgram at the ACO yesterday... it seems there's NO-THING between warm up and the race !!!

Not even a little race of cars...

Do you believe that ? I'll try to ask on another french forum, but I'm pessimistic...

I got the Classic for the 21/22 September week-end too...

Lots of things, but you'll need to ware tie & jacket (street legal ?) to go inside the paddock (!?!)... great connections with luxe industrie and so on...

Several (4 or 5) groups/age of the cars, running each four or five (can't remember) races during 24 hours... will be fun ! Each race : 35' on the great track... each team must have a car in each categorie...

Prices : not so expensive, from 20 to 30 €(depending if you're ACO member or not). Grandstands seems to be free, ACO grandstands reserved for ACO members... come on, Ayse, you have to come !!! Even completely broke ! Try hitch hiking !