View Single Post
Old 10 Sep 2007, 20:52 (Ref:2008830)   #61
Fogelhund
Veteran

Canada
Binbrook, ON Canada
Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!
I don't see AMR doing LMS, if anything, it would be ALMS. My reasoning for this conclusion is that if they do LMS, they potentially take away customers places in the series, as there is limited entries. I don't think they would want to do so. I don't really think they'll be in the ALMS either, but if anywhere, at least they wouldn't potentially displace customer entries.

Regarding these potential GT2 entries, we'll have to wait and see upon what criteria 08' entries are selected. We know that GT2 will be oversubscribed, and teams are being suggested to evaluate GT1 as a better probability for acceptance. Will new teams be given consideration over existing teams, even if they are potentially better squads? Will pseudo factory entries be selected?

Only thing for certain, is that people will be scratching their heads wondering what Ratel is thinking after viewing the selections.