View Single Post
Old 28 Mar 2016, 07:48 (Ref:3627970)   #1663
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by claude2cv View Post
Same here. Friday now consists of St Saturnin in the morning, shopping on the way back to the camp site, pit walk after lunch, wander down to Del Arte for a pleasant meal, then "night cap" back at camp. Expect to do the same this year.

Sean
I did the parade several times in my last few years with the Tourists, ending with the infamous 'landlocked' evening in '09 when we didn't get to dinner until about 11 pm. If you haven't ever done it, you should, but I found it far more entertaining to watch from the point at which the drivers arrive, often on foot from the car park, rather than out on the packed streets. Not something I plan to do again. Like you, I think we'll be in Del Arte for the obligatory pre-race Pizza Marocco on Friday evening and then an early night in preparation for no sleep until Sunday night.....