View Single Post
Old 23 Jan 2020, 14:16 (Ref:3952937)   #15
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedRacer View Post
Thats a good one. I can see them breaking anytime after 1 am into the morning. The pace will be relentless in this one. Remember in 2018 the #5 Cadillac at one point ended up with a 3 lap lead because the compeition ran into issues with the constant green flag running. Which I hope is what happpens again. 2018 is the benchmark to what I want this and future Daytona 24's to be like.
I enjoyed all the green that year too. It requires a different race strategy than we are accustomed to at Daytona with all the typical yellows. That being said I am less optimistic than a lower car count will equal fewer yellow flags. there are still going to be periods of cars being together in the corners and I think that will come into play. there is always the cold weather at night too which catches people out on new tires.