View Single Post
Old 30 Nov 2020, 14:24 (Ref:4019693)   #310
crossfades
Veteran

Sweden
crossfades should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbtstt View Post
Be interesting to know what sort of costs KMS had this year. Johan has been keen to emphasize how small the team is this season, I wonder how much support there was from VW Motorsport.
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
I guess he would really need a good reason to leave. Who knows how long he will continue with VW, depends if they continue to be in the various series he wants to race in from time to time, if you know what I mean

Although it is interesting how much budget Johan's team had, wouldn't surprise me if VW, despite their strong ties with him, only gave him minimum support
Two VW Motorsport members were present at each round serving the car. Interestingly, the Polo was kept in Arvika between events at KMS's base.

As for the budget, VW Sweden contributes a lot and so does Bauhaus too I believe as they have been sponsors for years. But the main and vital contribution comes from the father of Ole-Christian Veiby who is stacked. I've heard that if it wasn't for Veiby, Kristoffersson would never be able to do what he does right now.