View Single Post
Old 14 Sep 2004, 18:57 (Ref:1096586)   #1
John Watson
Racer

England
Burgh on Bain - Lincolnshire
John Watson should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Mgcc @ Brands Hatch

The MG Car Club wish to extend an invitation to all Marshals to attend their annual visit to Brands Hatch on Saturday 25th. and Sunday 26th. September. There will be free admission for all of you, but there is a catch, we need you to practice your Marshalling talents through out both days.

I know many of you have already volunteered to me, but we could do with a few more Marshals of all persuasions.
There will be morning practice and afternoon racing on BOTH days, so if you can only make one of the days, you will still get a full race programme.

If you want good racing, full grids, lunch break, sensible finish time, a token of the Club's gratitude, and very good company, come and join us.

You can get in touch with me by pm or volunteer on our web site, www.mgcc.co.uk and click on Marshals, then click on the 2004 volunteering tab. Alternatively the local Brands Hatch contact is Peter Scillitoe, who will be at Brands Hatch this coming weekend.

I will post the timetable in a few days time to inform you of the programme.

In the mean time I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards, John Watson - MG Car Club Chief Marshal

PS Please Mr. Green, as this request for help is for dates before the other growing list of 'Hot Topics' can we join them.