View Single Post
Old 1 Jun 2012, 19:56 (Ref:3083478)   #1143
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiana View Post
This was always going to happen... of course ACO decided in favour of their pet team and ignored/blamed the other party. I feel bad for Jousse but he was never going to win this one

I hope Rebellion absolutely dominates the petrol class and swipes floors with this team (of lawyers) in two weeks...
I'm sorry, but if you are going to slam Pescarolo, know what you are talking about before blaming people.

ACO has NOTHING to do with this other than allowing them a new scrutineering tomorrow. The case has been brought up in the national courts, as it was a claimed contract breach.