Thread: Movember appeal
View Single Post
Old 13 Nov 2013, 11:35 (Ref:3330788)   #1
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!
Movember appeal

Hi everyone

Firstly, please excuse one last non-Le Mans related thread from me.

As many of you will know, I've had a couple of battles with leukaemia over the last few years. Last November I was recovering from a stem cell transplant and as a result the only hairs on my body were my eyebrows. This November I have started to work again, am slowly recovering my fitness and stamina, and most importantly am back to my old hairy self!

To celebrate this, I currently cultivating a rather fine moustache for Movember - the annual men’s cancer and mental health awareness and fund-raising campaign. If you would like to support me and my tache, my Movember webpage can be found here: http://uk.movember.com/mospace/7305801

I also promise from now on to try and only post stuff related to a certain 24 hour race we all love...

Best wishes
Allon

(P.S. Many thanks to the mods for allowing me to have this thread)