View Single Post
Old 21 Apr 2020, 19:11 (Ref:3972104)   #26
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03 View Post
These have already been used in the ACO member outlets, I have a tall stack of them in a kitchen cupboard.

With a little too much time on my hands at the moment , I did have a look at the historical weather data for the equivalent week in September. The average high and low temperatures for September are just one degree lower than June, and last year the weather hit 29 degrees on one of the days during race week. Sun hats, shorts and sun cream will be needed for sure!🌞
I was in south western France that week and the weather was lovely. I climbed into the car on the Sunday morning to drive home to Normandy and at 6.00 am it was raining gently. By the time I reached Bordeaux I could barely see for fog and torrential rain. To be fair I can't remember what the weather was like in Pays de la Loire, but that weekend was summer's end