View Single Post
Old 12 Aug 2020, 15:17 (Ref:3994997)   #9
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Great intro. Glad the Greatest Spectacle in racing is getting underway. No chance of anyone failing to qualify, which means Fred avoids repeating the embarrassment of last year.
Careful with what we say! Many teams have been forced to withdraw in the past, not due to pace. I'm not sure if this is as not as long as the month of May, so to speak, but THE Speedway always lives up to its reputation. Let's hope for safe sessions and a full field!!

Quote:
Will be very different without the crowd though, some of the traditions won’t be the same without them
It will be weird but I'm just glad to have a race to view. Hope I can watch it live as I've got family commitments currently. Times not set and out of my control.