View Single Post
Old 14 Sep 2020, 14:37 (Ref:4002455)   #21
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i gave it a 6 because not much actually happened racing wise. Max' car had issues and Bottas was unable to take the fight to his team mate so felt let down by that.

in fairness, i was not expecting much overtaking and if DRS was not there, then overtaking would have been limited to a few, all be it very brave, overtakes during the restarts while DRS is not active and the cars were bunched together. i would have to say expecting natural overtaking here would have been an irrational expectation.

you watch a race like this for other reasons...awesome full throttle speed and the change of directions these cars are capable of.

beautiful track, wonderful scenery, would like to see it again full of fans.