View Single Post
Old 6 Jun 2013, 20:23 (Ref:3258707)   #30
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AstonGeoff View Post
I can't remember why now but back in 2004 I didn't go after having gone for the previous 3 or 4 years, but was like a bear with a sore head all weekend at home. Sooooo the wife just said, no, not never again, i'm not putting up with this another time, just go from now on! And I have.

So no real justification needed anymore

I used to go with a friend called Peter (Pierre while we were in France... ). He came for about 4 years on the trot then was persuaded to miss a year for a holiday with his partner. Afterward, his partner told my missus,'Don't EVER tell him he can't go. All I heard while we were away was where he would have been at that time of the day - every hour!'