View Single Post
Old 9 Jun 2022, 05:45 (Ref:4113666)   #2167
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdetray View Post
I'm located in the U.S., and despite using a VPN, I have been unable to purchase the Le Mans race pack on members.fiawec.com. I can submit my payment information, apparently successfully, but eventually I see an error page that says:

AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED !
- YOUR ORDER COULD NOT BE SAVED

It does not seem to matter which country I select in the VPN as my "virtual location." Any advice on how to cajole the site into taking my money?

Thanks - Jeff

Just noticed what is likely your problem. Too late to edit my above post. Service not available in the US.
When I go through the pay process in red letters it gives the following warning....
Quote:
Warning! The 24 Hours of Le Mans live streaming and other video contents are not available in the USA and Canada (except for the French version in Canada).
Maybe setting your VPN to Europe might solve the problem.
(Edit: just noticed you said you tried different VPN locations.)

Still doesnt solve my difficulties!

Last edited by E.B; 9 Jun 2022 at 05:58.