View Single Post
Old 1 Mar 2024, 18:35 (Ref:4199193)   #31
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
While Max is 2 tenths clear, I am thinking teams might be closing the gap to Red Bull? It will be interesting to see what long stint race pace looks like tomorrow. I think that will be telling for the rest of the year.

Haas in top 10 is interesting. I think I read Haas says they have resolved their tire degradation issues? Lets see if they can convert qualifying pace to race pace. I was hoping that McLaren would challenge more. I was expecting more for VCARB and Williams.

Has the chickens come home to roost at Alpine? All of that previous internal turmoil and they seem to be quite slow. Sauber not doing particularly well either.

Looking forward to the race tomorrow.

Richard