View Single Post
Old 1 Aug 2002, 07:12 (Ref:347634)   #11
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by paul-collins
I've looked for the McQueen film at amazon.com, but they say it isn't released on DVD yet. They have an option for them to "let you know when it (the DVD) becomes available", which they claim they use to also let the distributor know about potential demand. I've done it for two different emails .

The website for Paramount / CBS is useless for finding out future releases, and feedback.
Well I think we should all gang up on them and bombard them with e-mails, just to let them know that there is plenty of demand......