View Single Post
Old 20 Aug 2021, 18:38 (Ref:4068118)   #4
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanyb505 View Post
Brunch will be Trader Joe's chocolate croissants (think pain au chocolat). Someone brought them over a number of years ago and have been a Le Mans staple for me.

What's everyone else's plans?
What, you don't have your own in house pastry chef?? Weird I thought everyone did.

But I'll be selling pastry all morning both Sat and Sun so maybe some Lebanese breakfast since the crepe guy at Sunday's market is every other week. Lebanese cheese or spinach/greens filled little pastry pockets are very nice.

I used to actually make a fruit, cured meats, veg and pickled veg tray before LM but I'm usually out and away from the house now so it's RLM in the ear when possible and eat what I find.