View Single Post
Old 21 Aug 2021, 00:24 (Ref:4068161)   #8
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
We had some really thick steaks tonight and there's some meat left over so I'm going steak and eggs around start time tomorrow.

We just moved to a new to us but very old and outdated home so after brunch and the start, I'll be listening and patching drywall and probably a bunch of other things.

And throw the Covid schedule into the mix, the local Bike Criterium held traditionally at the end of April every year is being held this weekend. So 2021 will have the Twilight Criterium and the 24 Hours of Le Mans run on the same weekend for the only time in the history of the world, I hope. Therefore I'm not planning on cooking much more but stay tuned. I might be in a beer garden watching guys and gals in tights riding bikes in a circle tomorrow