View Single Post
Old 16 May 2018, 09:34 (Ref:3822790)   #128
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1guyWrongNeighbourhood View Post
Hey guys, I am visiting France for the first time ever and will be attending the race this year.
I am wondering if accommodation is even required if I am going to go watch a 24 hr race at LeMans only for the race weekend. Thoughts?
Welcome to the LM subforum, although I think you should change your forum name to F1guyFinallyFoundtheRightNeighbourhood.......

I've never been with no accommodation at all, but I am one of those who have stayed up all night for something like the last 30 Le Mans races. If the weather is good, you should be able to find plenty of places to kip down, say with a sleeping bag, however Simmi's suggestion of a grandstand seat is a good one. It gives you somewhere to have a bit of a rest. Back in the days when I used to wander the circuit alone during the night, I had a seat in T34, the pits grandstand, which by about 3 am I shared with about 4-5 other people.....