View Single Post
Old 20 Sep 2020, 09:43 (Ref:4004805)   #74
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by touringlegend View Post
https://t.co/A9kmehcBJh

The rear wheel drive cars have been given a increase in boost reduction at the start from 6.5 to 11.5%. Quite an interesting article., especially Dick Bennett’s comments regarding the Motorbase engines.

I have to say though I think it’s very hard to negate the laws of physics with RWD despite different first gear, reduced boost etc.
Agreed, interesting to read the comments about Motorbase.

I understand why they are being made, and understand the stance of WSR. Sadly though, I fear it will just perpetuate the arguments over a lack of parity on the grid.