View Single Post
Old 6 Jun 2023, 17:51 (Ref:4160264)   #92
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
I've been reading -not understanding!- some of the rules and between the fact that there are three SCs, named A, B and C, and other strange things I find difficult to answer your good question. From this link posted by Adam https://assets.lemans.org/explorer/p...ons.pdf#page86 May be reading the articles 14.6.5 Pass Around and 14.6.6 Drop Back can help. I suppose they will rearrange the flow, category by category, Hypercars, LMP2s and GTEs. It will take a while because they have to merge from three to one SC! Nothing about Garage 56 but the Camaro being a category in its own, I suppose it will be sent after the last GTEā€¦

All this will be different during the last 60 minutes of the race, of course I wonder how teams, drivers, marshals, commentators can cope with so many rules.
Good question about the G56 car, how will it operate with the new safety car procedure?

I mean we can talk and bemoan this new way of doing things, but with any luck we won't have to find out if it works! Race is going green the whole way