View Single Post
Old 29 Oct 2020, 16:11 (Ref:4013747)   #353
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
I appreciate we have gone way off topic here. However I think the same is true of the ICE/SatNav. If I don't pay to update, the system will still work.\
I don't believe these are the same thing. If you don't pay for GPS Upgrade in your car it will remain the same. But GPS updates in your phone are free. Apple and Google Maps are both updated regularly for free. Sometimes you get an upgrade without even getting a software update as it's all cloud driven. This is not the case in the majority of cars.

I'd argue most car GPS are not premium features. They're sold as part of a premium pack but they are rarely good. Which is a good analogy for the Strolls And now we're on topic.