View Single Post
Old 18 Nov 2020, 19:14 (Ref:4017742)   #363
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Ha ha.

I believe that they relationship with Merc is unlikely to go much further than the supply of the bits that are just too expensive for a small manufacturer to develop. i.e. engines which need to keep up with emission changes and electronics which need to constant updating for technology.

Chassis and styling will remain Aston. Otherwise what is the point.

Actually that ain’t to different is it?
And hopefully the door bits, knobs and other parts still left from the Ford and Volvo parts bins because it just wouldn't be a modern AM without lots of others bits and bobs.

Course the baby Ferrari has, possibly had as the new model may not, the same center "infotainment" unit as my Ram truck does so