View Single Post
Old 18 Nov 2020, 20:42 (Ref:4017759)   #364
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
And hopefully the door bits, knobs and other parts still left from the Ford and Volvo parts bins because it just wouldn't be a modern AM without lots of others bits and bobs.
I’ve been lucky to drive a few modern Astons. It was normally these bits that dropped off! Nothing wrong with the bit, just how they were attached.

I exaggerate a bit I can only think of a couple of things. Although considering how infrequent I am luck to be in one that is quite a high strike rate!
Quote:
Course the baby Ferrari has, possibly had as the new model may not, the same center "infotainment" unit as my Ram truck does so
Thank heavens. Imagine Ferrari designing their own rather than taking advantage of group.