View Single Post
Old 14 Jul 2009, 22:56 (Ref:2501922)   #17
jab
Veteran

Wales
South Wales/Coventry
jab should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridjab should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridjab should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I don't think so. Horner has stated elsewhere that they have an option on him and implied they're looking to keep him. They'd be stupid to let him go. I think if Mark was to go, it would be of his own accord and it would have to be a step up. I don't think he's one to go chasing paychecks dangled in front of him - I remember last year (I think) he said he wants to be winning in F1 and if he was to stay tooling around in the midfield for eternity he'd jack it in and go do something else

He's a race winner now. His stock has gone up by at the very least matching Vettel week in week out. But I think he'll stick with the devil he knows even if it's becoming a team revolving around young Seb V. The only other teams I see him at now are Brawn (as replacement for Rubens - gets along well with Jenson and Ross will want a decent new driver) and Renault (naturally)