View Single Post
Old 6 Jul 2020, 09:00 (Ref:3986180)   #2063
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Formula 1 I'm afraid, daren't venture in to the relevant section so - sorry!

While taking little interest in the 'Pinnacle of the Sport' these days, I have noticed over the past few seasons that if Lewis fails to win a race Mr Wolff is quick to take the blame, advancing some excuse, wrong tyres, a mistake in strategy, my favourite was 'We did not give the car he could win with."

So! Mr Superstar is outqualified by his team mate, is penalised for a Yellow Flag infringement and then in the race punts someone else off and is penalised again.

Now the question is; How will Toto explain this lot away?

Hamilton's fragile ego has to be massaged continually, why else would Mercedes return to an all black SS style livery?
Anything to keep Lewis happy it seems. After all his life matters.