View Single Post
Old 6 Jul 2020, 10:10 (Ref:3986207)   #2069
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
Hamilton's fragile ego has to be massaged continually, why else would Mercedes return to an all black SS style livery?
Anything to keep Lewis happy it seems.
Whilst your SS point is somewhat extreme, given the history of Mercedes, I do find the livery "ironic". But I'm also of the opinion that we should not be judging the present on the basis of the past so fair enough.