View Single Post
Old 25 Jun 2020, 10:42 (Ref:3983749)   #671
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Tesla Giga Shanghai is seeing a mysterious expansion beyond the Model Y factory

'The pace of Gigafactory Shanghai’s construction has reached a point where it is now normal to see massive buildings being built from the ground up in but a few months. Over the past few months, all eyes were focused on the site’s Phase 2A zone, which happens to be the upcoming Model Y factory. Recent flyovers of the Gigafactory Shanghai complex show that the construction activities in the area are now going far beyond the Model Y plant.'