View Single Post
Old 5 Feb 2023, 15:19 (Ref:4142800)   #12
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
That is true, but in athletics the competitors aren’t on the limit of adhesion so it appropriate the sports deal with it in a different manner, as someone else wrote.

And it needed defining if kerbs are pavement or track. The look like neither to me! As you aren’t going to have a pavement next to a race track why not use the kerbs?

It isn’t a fundamental thing. It needs deciding upon. It was fundamental when it was just the topography of the landscape that defined it, but we have developed away from that.

Previously, part of the landscape was used or not used depending on what was faster and what was dangerous. If there is something fundamental about Motorsport that is it.

As with the Highway Code or the edge of the playing area in a sport it needs defining. Each sport treats it differently depending.

If I’m allow to I will, if not I won’t. I’m easy.

Last edited by Adam43; 5 Feb 2023 at 15:32.