Thread: New SUVs
View Single Post
Old 29 Oct 2020, 06:45 (Ref:4013661)   #407
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Genesis GV70

'Other technical details for the new model have yet to be confirmed, however, for the GV70, although engines are likely to mirror the recently-revised G70 and include a 249bhp, 2.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine and a 199bhp, 2.2-litre diesel.

Official pictures of the new GV70 reveal an exterior design familiar from that of the larger GV80, and an interior that borrows plenty from the G70. Two versions will be offered and have been pictured at the car’s reveal - a standard version and a Sport model.'