View Single Post
Old 22 Jan 2023, 03:29 (Ref:4140890)   #52
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Woodbury View Post
VP challenge race gave me a nice racing fix for the day, I liked the new scoring gantry graphics that IMSA is using, assuming these will be the same across all the IMSA series? Not a big fan of that giant roundel though, hehe.

I missed it earlier, new graphics package is great. They could keep the roundel but integrated in the column better to take up less space. And yes, moving graphics to the actual edge is so much better, no widescreen users can stuff it.

I don't know if they still do it but used to be a big Scouting event on the infield for the Roar so decent crowds. But that looks even more full