View Single Post
Old 10 Nov 2004, 09:40 (Ref:1149298)   #7
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Bathurst withstanding, where the driver made a mistake, and fessed up to it, I think Mr Winterbottom has had a strong debut year.

In comparison to other drivers who have come into Supercar from other championships (Mr Whincup and Mr Dumbrell come immediately to mind) there hasnt been the over driving, the biff and barge, the fight for car space on the road that leaves this car or the people around him, pretty much intact... (again Bathurst not withstanding)

There is no doubt Mr Winterbottom can drive... where the next step comes from is the ability to build on this year's running, and have a real go next season, in the same car, at the same tracks (now more familiar to him)
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods