View Single Post
Old 1 Apr 2005, 21:11 (Ref:1267467)   #9
Snrub
Veteran

Canada
London, Ontario, Canada
Snrub should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSnrub should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I completely disagree with the suggestion that PT wasn't 100% committed last year. I don't think I need to point to anything other than his Vancouver performance to prove it. Regarding the championship, at least last year PT seemed like he wanted to prove that he could do it again.

I think PT can still make say a ~$2M salary with Forsythe next time. Forsythe didn't have to sign up PT, he could have found a pay driver who might have covered some of the expenses out of pocket. Forsythe has put all sorts of money into the sport for quiet some time now, I find it hard to believe that he'd give up a shot at winning races over a couple $10^6. I think PT still has a couple of competitive years left in him.

While I don't necessarly agree with some of what Liz said, it certainly wasn't horrible and there's no reason it has to be censored. This forum is about opinions otherwise we wouldn't have a forum.