View Single Post
Old 4 Jun 2016, 00:22 (Ref:3647015)   #1758
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I ask this every year, and now is time again... what are the teams you are actually following / supporting / wanting success to at LM?

Me:

LMP1

Obviously Rebellions (by mile over the entire grid altogether) are my number one priority, followed by Kolles in distant second, but regardless of course I'm very much invested in what the factories do and have nothing against any of them succeeding. It's pretty much the only class in the world where I have interest for every participant and what they achieve. So I answer, every team with Rebellion at the front?

LMP2
1) Shank (yeah really)
2) Pegasus (the little team that could)
3) Manor (the ultimate F1-WEC comparison team)
4) Algarve Pro (little team that could II)
5) ESM (mainly because they might potentially get triple this year by winning LM - and perhaps even more later at PLM)
Those are top notch in the following list. Some others are also moderately interesting, like Murphy maybe breaking their horrible Le Mans luck, SMP possibly making fun of the new spec rules by achieving something, Panis-Barthez with the driver linkup, TDS with the Rebellion linkup, but generally there are also many teams I don't have much buzz one way or another. As in they're just there as blank faces. Don't strictly dislike anyone, however the fake "Alpine" linkup is annoying especially if their affiliated team ended up winning and you heard all about it.

LMGTE-PRO
Risi. Kinda. In a way.
Factory Corvettes. Kinda. In a way.
Others don't particularly care and Astons hate.

LMGTE-AM
AAI. Kinda. In a way
Others don't particularly care and Astons hate.

Last edited by Deleted; 4 Jun 2016 at 00:40.