View Single Post
Old 23 Sep 2023, 18:26 (Ref:4177931)   #2059
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by veeten View Post
I'm sorry, but any future plans will just have to not involve Logan Sergeant, as this weekend's latest example rears it's ugly head. He's making it harder for them to justify keeping him, meaning he will be another in a list of drivers that did not pass muster when given an honest chance to prove that he is F1 material.

I'm just not seeing him being kept beyond this season...
I like him, but I am thinking the same thing. I also suspect his biggest problem right now is himself. In that I think its more of a mental issue than anything. The pressure is getting to him, trying too hard, etc.

Richard