View Single Post
Old 10 Jul 2018, 11:24 (Ref:3835854)   #111
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by knighty View Post
To me its become plain obvious that since Massa left the team, Stroll cannot set up a chassis on the Friday test days...….he is just an arrogant spoilt brat whos negative team comments the press will soon lose him his drive...…..sure he can drive fast, but he cannot engineer or set up a car.....much like Eddie Irvine......when Schumacher broke his leg, the team went backwards quickly...….Sirotkin is just the same, they are both on their backside and cannot set up the car, they are both out of their depth, but Williams knew this, its their own silly fault for employing two pay drivers with more money than talent.

If they both bring say a total of $40M to the team, this is peanuts compared to the payments from points if they were in the top 5 teams......so poor planning on Williams behalf, its all their own silly fault.....I'm sure if Raikkonen loses his drive Williams will be tapping him up...….probably are already.

I'm sure Kubica could do the job, but there is no way he will do it until he is actually a race driver, so I think Sirotkin will be shown the door after the Russian GP, then Kubica will take over, then Stroll will take a miraculous turn of speed after Kubica schools the team on how to set up a race car on Friday.

Williams 2019: Kubica and Raikkonen……..that would be a real solid line up.

Found you - you are Eddie Jordan. Do I win a prize?