View Single Post
Old 29 Jan 2018, 22:35 (Ref:3796715)   #88
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
That's outrageous!

I've had to explain to the wife - see that? That truck. With that stupid lift. And those horrendous wheels. That's an $80K truck. EASY!

Edit - i just realized, you'd have to lay sideways to fit in the bed. IT's no Good!
Yeah, it's the same bed length as mine but a dually. The MegaCab is a beast inside though, I can sleep in it on the flat floor.

And that's factory wheels and ride height. There's air bag assisted load leveling at the rear with the 5th wheel setup

Last edited by broadrun96; 29 Jan 2018 at 22:40.