Thread: WEC WEC 2019/20 season
View Single Post
Old 14 Jun 2019, 13:44 (Ref:3910137)   #330
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedRacer View Post
As a fan I might take the 2019-20 off since GTE does not look very interesting with 3 makes. BMW and Ford leaving is a big blow for the grid next season, but the one after that has me excited now with this new formula. I am glad the hypercar idea has finally worked out.

What happens to the GT categories though beyond 2020 in WEC I don't know. I think GTLM as we know can be sustainable through 2021. I think IMSA will should open up all-pro with no-GTD-bop-mandates GT3 cars to join the category.
I don't think Porsche would be too big a fan of that idea and possibly BMW since they are still running their program in IMSA.