Thread: Bosch MS 2.7
View Single Post
Old 15 Nov 2011, 02:47 (Ref:2986523)   #8
brown dog
Racer

brown dog should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridbrown dog should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtm-archives View Post
Im trying to replicate the functionality of the display unit, but i cant find any documentation for it. Also looking for a defect MP 1.7 or MS 2.7 box. Just the casing would do. In some cases when two display units was used, one seem to have been used for sensor info (water, oil etc and the other one for lap info (pos, lap time etc)

Eggenberger together with Grab and Ringhausen, i think all used the MP 1.8 box in their cars from up to 89 in the DTM. Its physically a smaller box. The Audi V8 also used the very same box
I see, I was wondering why the 962 in the pic above had 2 of these displays, that explains it! Maybe if you can find someone friendly in one of the race teams that used it, they might have some information in their archives that might be of use? BMW have been a big help to me while I have been restoring my old DTM car with information. Unfortunately for you they did not use this Bosch system.

Conrad