Thread: Driver Sebastian Vettel retires
View Single Post
Old 28 Jul 2022, 14:30 (Ref:4120756)   #10
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
When F1 drivers talk about why they are in F1, it almost always is about how it is viewed as the pinnacle. So they are climbing what they view as the tallest mountain. And there is nothing wrong with that. But Vettel also just seems to somehow also exude his love and knowledge of the sport in a way that seems a level above the rest. He comes across as that kid who dove deeply into the history, stats, etc. of the sport and in the end found himself in the mix of actually doing it and became a multiple WDC during his journey.

Given his knowledge, love and passion for F1, I hope he finds a place to continue his involvement.

Richard