View Single Post
Old 1 Nov 2005, 01:43 (Ref:1448977)   #6
macdaddy
Veteran

Canada
St.Catharines Ontario
macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!
Some great ideas being tossed about here. It breaks my heart that extenuating circumstances forced me to give up running this game myself, and I was hoping that Omega would get bored with it, but he's taken the ball and is running with it and the game promises to be better than ever!

Omega...
Your idea about ranking teams according to the "old point system" is brilliant! But IMO we gotta give up on the old and accept the new, so perhaps scoring them according to the "new" system? Also, in that way more players get to score at least one point.

And so is the qualifying-idea, but it would seem to add alot of work for you to do that.

Picking a team under a salary-cap is a good idea too.
As for painting your own cars, I'll provide templates and assistance to those who require assistance as the 2006 season draws nearer. And 10T's no longer hosts uploaded images, so I'll find a solution to that problem as well.