View Single Post
Old 11 Jul 2020, 18:23 (Ref:3987454)   #6817
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by porsche962fan View Post
n

if one of the smaller parties comes out with a message to abolish all this restrictions and bans I am sure they will et a lot of votes
Putting aside the actual issues with tobacco as a product - to understand why a small party getting a lot of votes would still be a futile act:

https://www.politics.co.uk/reference/tobacco-advertising

To be honest though, I'm amazed that a 2020 post in a motorsport forum is advocating for tobacco sponsorship to return. Considering that tv advertising of tobacco was banned in the UK 55 years ago, any move back towards that direction would fly in the face of decades of progress....