View Single Post
Old 27 Sep 2023, 13:53 (Ref:4178509)   #2079
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/w...ment/10525541/

Interesting article. Williams seems to be supporting him, but also saying that breaking parts means he will be using older spec going forward. Both a question of logistics and lead time on building them.

As to my comment above, it sounds more like he is not hurting their budget, but rather he is now going to just use older 2023 spec parts that they already have. Which will not help him or the team gain points.

Richard