View Single Post
Old 26 May 2021, 09:48 (Ref:4053423)   #4612
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post

...... half the time I have not a clue what it is I am posting.
That is why I did not direct my question at you directly Bob, and went with a further reaching 'anyone'.
I know what you mean, from personal experience, so now always try to keep a programme and / or entry list of any meetings I go to with camera. Like the rest of me the memory is not as good as it once was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCCheddaris View Post
Number 47 is the Willment Climax the subject of threads on both Ten Tenths and Autosport tnf and much of its period history can be found on racingsportscars.com. Driven by Graham Hill among others in period I think it was driven by Barry Cannell in modern historic racing.
Thanks Cheddars.... I was aware of the car from looking at it but just could not place it or certainly not its history. Thanks for imparting / sharing your knowledge.